Aromatic Duck Fillet with Soba Noodles
4 x Silver Hill aromatic duck fillets
2Tbsp x hoi sin sauce
270g x soba noodles
80ml x soy sauce
1tbsp x sesame oil
1tbsp x brown sugar
Juice of 1 lime
1 mango, sliced
2 sprigs x coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Make sure the skin of the duck fillet is scored
- Place fillets fat side down on a COLD dry pan and turn to a medium to low heat.
- As the pan heats up the fat will start to render from the fillets.
- Cook until fat is golden in colour (time will depend on the speed of your hob) about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Turn fillets over and continue to cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes
- Place fillets on a roasting tray and cook in the oven for a further 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 min before carving
- Meanwhile cook the noodles according to the pack instructions and drain
- Mix soy sauce, hoi sin sauce, oil, brown sugar and lime juice together and toss half through the noodles
- Divide the noodles between plates, top with slices of mango, coriander and duck and drizzle with remaining sauce